Have an account?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hansika Motwani is a big girl now

Hansika Motwani is a big girl now

July 17, 2007 – 6:58 am

Hansika Motwani BigShe really 16? “No,I’m not .But that’s what everyone thinks. I don’t blame them because for the past four years, most websites haven’t changed my age. So even thought I’m 20 years old, people think I’m still 16. But I’m a big girl ,”clarifies Hansika Motwani, who’s currently in the spotlight for starring with Himesh Reshammiya in the much-hyped Aap Ka Suroor.

Contrary to popular belief, Hansika feels her entry into the industry at 16 was an advantage.”I believe opportunity knocks only once, So you’d better grab it before someone else does. My parents were also supportive of my decision to enter films, but I’m also pursuing my studies. So while mostpeople enter the industry at 21 and doing good work at that age,”She says with confidence.

She says she got a positive feed-back for Aap Ka Suroor. “A lot of people told me they watched the film because they liked me and my smile,”she says. But did she ever feel left out, considering how Himesh has hogged most of the limelight ?
“When people go on a city tour,all they get to see are my posters. And when people switch on their TVs, it’s our songs they see,it,s Aap ka Suroor everywhere, so I’ve got my due. Besides, many people from the industry also called to congratulate me,”she says.

Who called her up-any biggies?” Sorry,that’s too personal. I can’t mention any of their names,” Wow, two films old and she’s mastered Bollywood speak aleady!

284 Responses to “”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dhiti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share
ShareSidebar